1. The website www.mobiliestendi.lv (hereinafter – the Website) collects data about the Website’s visitors, thus giving the Website maintainer the opportunity to evaluate how useful the Website is and how it could be improved.
2. The controller that collects data on the Website’s visitors is “Mix Max” SIA, Reg. No. 40103263078, (hereinafter referred to as the Manager).
3. Manager’s address: Zemitāna 9, Riga, LV-1012 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +371 67 214 521. The Manager is constantly improving the Website with the aim of improving its use, therefore the Manager must know what information is important to Site visitors, how often they visit the Site, what devices and browsers they use, what region visitors come from, and what content they most enjoy reading.
5. The Manager uses the Google Analytics system, which allows the Manager to analyze how visitors use the Website. You can learn about how the basic principles of Google Analytics work on the Google website https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034. The Manager uses the collected data in his legal interests to improve the understanding of the needs of the Website visitors and to improve the accessibility of the information published by the Manager. The visitor can opt-out of data collection by Google Analytics at any time, as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. The server hosting the Website can record the requests sent by the visitor (used device, browser, IP address, date and time of access). The data mentioned in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Website and to investigate possible security incidents. The basis for collecting the data referred to in this paragraph is the Controller’s legal interest in ensuring the technical availability and integrity of the Website.
7. Cookies are small files that, each time a visitor visits the Website, the browser saves on the visitor’s computer in the amount specified in the browser settings of the visitor’s computer. Individual cookies are used to select and apply the information and advertisements offered to the visitor, based on the content that the visitor has viewed previously, and thus make the use of the Website simple, convenient and individually suitable for visitors. Additional information about cookies, as well as their deletion and management, can be obtained from the website www.aboutcookies.org.
10. Only those employees of the Manager who are responsible for analyzing such data can access statistical data about Website visitors.
11. Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until the activity for which they were collected is performed and then deleted.
12. The controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of European Union regulations, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU No. 2016/679.
13. The manager reserves the right to change these terms at any time. It is the responsibility of the website visitor to independently check the content of the website in order to familiarize himself with the changes in the rules.